SAP QM Analyst, End User, Chicago, Illinois, USA. My Client a global end user organisation are looking for a SAP QM Analyst to join their large SAP team and SAP Implementation. Ideally they are looking for candidates to have a minimum of 3+ years SAP QM experience with strong SAP PM experience a nice to have.
Candidates should have the following skill set:
Position will be responsible for defining, designing, and delivering information technology solutions in one or more business process domains. This includes planning and facilitating business blue print and requirements gathering workshops, evaluating alternatives to satisfy business objectives, converting requirements into functional specifications, designing interfaces and resolving gaps between requirements and system capabilities, implementing configuration, and executing unit/functional testing.
Information Systems Areas of Responsibility
* Business processes including: Material Master, Batch Management, Batch Determination, Inspection Planning, Inspection Results and Disposition, Sample Management, Lot Genealogy, Electronic Batch Records (EBR), Electronic Device History Records (EDHR), and Certificates of Analysis.
* Systems including: SAP ERP (required: QM model; nice-to-have PM module), Integration with 3rd party LIMS and/or MES systems. Experience with Trackwise is a plus.
* Estimate and plan realization and implementation tasks and the associated resource requirements on moderately complex projects or as a part of a team on large programs.
* Facilitate business blue print and requirements gathering workshops and document the results.
* Implement configuration, execute unit testing and complete data conversions and other cutover tasks as required per project.
* Educate local business and system integrator personal on the processes and standards within previously defined templates.
* Ensure process and system designs occur within the defined process and system templates; escalating to the Manager of Process and Solutions as necessary to resolve conflicts.
* Execute cutover and related go-live activities to ensure smooth transition from project to normal operations.
* Proactively resolve delivery related issues so as to ensure projects achieve the expected outcomes within the approved quality, timeline, and budget parameters.
* Assure proper compliance and audit procedures are incorporated into project operating procedures.
7 years of overall IT experience with at least 3 years of hands-on experience related to SAP QM including the following business processes: Batch Management, Batch Determination, Inspection Planning, Inspection Results and Disposition, Sample Management, Lot Genealogy, Electronic Batch Records (EBR), Electronic Device History Records (EDHR), and Certificates of Analysis.
* Working knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance, Equipment Calibration, Trackwise, and other 3rd party LIMS systems is a plus.
* Demonstrable end-to-end business process knowledge in the areas listed above.
* Experience creating and tracking project plans for moderate to high complexity IT Applications projects.
* Facilitation of business process design and requirements gathering workshops.
* Validation of GMP systems.
* Understanding of GMP and GLP regulations and associated requirements for IT systems.
* Experience authoring and updating deliverables including Solution Architecture, Business Process Design, System Requirements, Functional Specifications, Configuration, Data Migration, and Testing.
* Experience in working in Application Maintenance/Support a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree required.
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role is of interest.