My client, a global leader in the manufacturing industry, is seeking a Senior SAP APO Consultant for the implementation of the SAP APO module. As a SAP APO expert the candidate will take care of the optimisation of the SAP PP/DS module specifically, in addition to other exciting project work.
Tasks include, but are not limited to;
- Working within a team of Analysts, contribute to the development and the implementation of Supply Chain Management software
- Work with users to determine their needs and translate these needs into functional specifications
- Train users to work with the implemented software, you support them in the configuration and the testing phases
- Ensure maintenance of the software and offer support to the subsidiaries after roll out.
- Your role is based at the European Competency Centre
- You have at least 4 years experience as a SAP APO functional consultant
- Knowledge of PP-DS is essential
- Knowledge of block planning and Campaign Planning
- You have experience with at least two life cycle implementations
- Additional knowledge of ABAP and APICS is an asset
- Knowledge of CIF
- Experience in PP R/3
- Can demonstrate; a strong analytical mind, initiative and customer focus, as well as the capacity to solve problems fast and efficiently
- The job implies short business trips abroad (Benelux, France, Eastern Europe)
- Team player, and equally able to work autonomously
* Fluency in English is essential. French/Dutch is an asset
For more information please do not hesitate to contact me on +44 (0) 207 107 7600.