SAP APO Business Analyst
Salary £40 - 45,000 + Package
Leading end user organisation
Very limited travel
Are you an APO Demand Planning specialist with a combination of configuration and business analysis skills? Are you seeking a challenging end user opportunity that will allow to take ownership of individual APO projects?
My client, a leading organisation within their industry, is currently seeking a Business Analyst who will provide end to end solutions within the APO Demand Planning area.
1. Examine existing systems and work together with business users to design and amend business processes.
2. Configure systems in line with agreed processes, and document clearly, in accordance with departmental standards.
3. Prepare test data and conduct thorough testing of processes.
4. Assist user departments with the training, data conversion and acceptance testing required for the introduction of new processes.
5. Operate quality control tests both pre and post implementation of systems.
6. Liaise with Senior Business Analysts and Business Systems Managers to co-ordinate development and live systems support.
7. Contribute to development of departmental policy by acquiring and contributing knowledge of industry trends and their application in business scenarios.
8. Provide assistance to the IT Support Team, to aid the smooth running of the department.
- Expertise in SAP APO demand planning functions including configuration in planning areas, planning books, CIF to SAP ERP, integration with SAP BI, creation and maintenance of macros in APO
- A minimum of 1 SAP APO implementation projects in a configuration/business analyst capacity, preferably in multiple countries.
- Broad understanding of the business processes associated with all aspects of an FMCG manufacturing operation including order to cash, procurement to pay and manufacturing.
- Strong understanding of demand planning and forecasting processes and issues faced by FMCG organisations operating in the UK and continental Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop specialist expertise within the Demand Planning area.
If you are interested in discussing this, or other SAP APO opportunities in the UK, please contact email@example.com