My client is a global leader in the Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals industries. Their IT Shared Service organisation is currently seeking an SAP SD Lead.
The successful applicant will design, develop, analyse, enhance, implement, maintain and support solutions for the business, in the SAP Sales & Distribution module.
* Deliver support and enhancements in the SAP SD area for the EMEA platforms, according to SLA and Statement of Work agreed with business. Ensure high quality and cost efficient support.
* Manage small to medium sized projects, or play a key role within a large project team. Create detailed project plan and deliver project according to plan, on time and within budget.
* Execute all project activities according to organisation procedures and validation standards. Apply SDLC methodology to assure a firm delivery of security and audit requirements.
* Analyse new business processes and changes to existing functionalities, translating user requirements into functional and technical design specifications.
* Configure SAP system as per design specifications and coordinate development activities with the technical team. Ensure that RICEF's developed meet the design specifications.
* Develop test scenarios and execute test scripts to ensure that functionality works as per functional and technical design specifications.
* Lead a team of internal employees and/or external consultants, on shore and off shore, supporting the applications and projects mentioned above.
* Review functional and technical designs created by other consultants, applying in depth SAP SD knowledge.
* Effectively work with business and business unit IT representatives to prioritise and plan implementation of changes.
* Manage and control the implementation of changes into multiple productive SAP clients. Ensure that these changes do not disrupt existing functionality on these productive clients.
* You have a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics or other related field; an advanced degree is desirable. Professional certifications are a plus, especially in SAP SD, Project Management and ITIL.
*2-3 full life cycles plus experience in a corporate environment supporting SAP projects is required. Experience in managing and motivating people is an advantage. The ability to successfully prioritise and manage multiple activities is required.
* Excellent knowledge of the SAP SD module and knowledge of the integration points with SAP MM, FI and CO modules. Experience in SD requirements gathering, customer interaction, detailed documentation of requirements and functional specifications, creation of process and data flows.
* Strong knowledge of Order to Cash process in particular and Supply Chain processes in general.
* Strong coordination skills; ability to guide a team.
* Strong project planning and tracking skills; realistic planning and delivery according to plan.
* Solid knowledge of formal Change Management and System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
* Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
* Strong communication skills and a fluent knowledge of English.
* Solid relationship-building skills, team player.
* Strongly result driven, quick learner, self-starter.
* All candidates must be able to prove eligibility to work in the specified location.